rooted yoga's 200-hour Teacher Training
Looking to satisfy a lifelong urge to teach yoga? Dreaming of opening your own studio? Just curious about how deeply you can root your practice in the fundamentals of yoga? Consider joining the next cohort in Rooted Yoga's teacher training program. We'll guide you along your path, enriching your practical understanding of yoga and giving you the skills to teach it. Together we'll embark on a journey to carry healing to new communities.
Rooted offers a Yoga Alliance®-registered curriculum led by a passionate community of teachers and practitioners of the healing arts. An alignment-based Vinyasa training gives you a solid foundation of technical competence, along with a philosophical depth that empowers you to teach your practice.
Jessica Starr and tribe have been helping yogis develop their practices and build professional wellness careers for over 15 years. They'll follow you all the way to graduation with a coveted RYT-200 certification.
Fall session begins October 2018. Reserve your place now; cohorts are limited to 10 students per session. Indicate your interest on the form linked below.
- human anatomy, bio-mechanics, and alignment
- philosophy and history of yoga disciplines
- daily practice, asana, pranayama, and meditation
- science and art of pose sequences and cues
- props, modifications, and hands-on adjustments
- classroom experience, teaching by session two!
- career paths and the business of yoga studios
THE ROOTED DIFFERENCE
- Yoga Alliance®-rated and -accredited teacher trainers
- discipline-diverse trainers specializing in what they teach
- free yoga membership at Rooted Yoga during your training
- concentrations in Ashtanga, Yin, restorative, Rocket, or trauma/PTSD
- opportunities to explore and cultivate your own voice and style
- ongoing support in alumni resources and discounts for advanced study
- community of alumni and professionals supporting life-long growth
$2,300 - $2,900 (early-bird discounts and payment plans available)